Aug 28, 2017

I AM A COVERGIRL!!

Oh.my.goodness.......This! I'm a COVER GIRL! 🎉🎉🎉

Such an incredible opportunity to be featured + to be interviewed by Arkansas Style + Tech in July.


The interview is in a comic book style. I think it's sooo cool! Come learn more about my story + creative process!

A lil back story for ya:

3 months ago, I was setting my quarterly intentions for me + my biz. I wrote on a neon pink sticky note that I was gonna "be on the cover of a freakin' amazing art magazine". I didn't know what magazine that would be or how to make it happen.

Nevertheless, I kept the 'reminder' on my studio desk. Every time I saw it, I forced myself to read it out loud.

I kid you not; within 3 months, BOOM💥! It happened + I was sho nuff ready for it 😂.

So yeah, you can read more by clicking here > > 'Interview with Arkansas Style + Tech'bit.ly/ARStyleandTech

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Congrats and the article in comic book style is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definately WOW! interesting article - I enjoyed reading it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FABulous is this?!! Congrats on some well-deserved recognition!! What a cool format for an article. Awesome all the way around! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview and cool way to present it too! I love that you made this an intention, set it before you, and now it's reality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joyce! Yes, I’m big on setting intentions. Dream big + write down each step to make it happen!

      Delete

The best conversation happens in the comments section!