Sep 20, 2017

NEW VIDEO: Jumbo Gelli Printed Tags

I'm at it again, friends...

NEW VIDEO ALERT!!

I had the great honor of being a guest designer, again, over on the Stencil Girl blog and was so happy to be able to create these tags for my art journals.


In this video, I'm sharing 3 ways to add contrast in your artworks using: SHAPE, TEXTURE + COLOR.


Watch me play with stencils on the Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate to create JUMBO gelli tags for my art journal!



3 ways to add contrast in your artworks using: SHAPE, TEXTURE + COLOR. Watch along as I create these JUMBO gelli tags for my art journal!

**Also, please some me love by leaving a "thumbs up" + SUBSCRIBE to receive notifications when I upload new videos!**





Link to watch the video >> https://bit.ly/JumboGelliTags2

Catch the written tutorial of Jumbo Gelli Printed Tags over on the StencilGirl Talk blog.


Thank you lovelies!
xo, Martice


No comments:

Post a Comment

The best conversation happens in the comments section!